Friday, July 31, 2015

How To Watch Me For the Race on Sunday Aug. 2nd.


First off.  Thank You for your support!  You don't know how much it means to me to know I have people supporting me through this.  It's always hard to do it alone. But it's nice this year, because I'll have a few teammates with me, and my coach will be there also.  So excited!!!!  



Number One -Computer


you can click on Live Coverage

Find my race listed  : Boulder Ironman

Swim Starts  6:30 AM for Rolling Start, Colorado Time.  So for my Michigan Friends and Family, that will be 8:30 AM.

The biggest issue is right now is if it will be wetsuit legal or not.  Today the water temp was 76.8.  If it is wetsuit legal- Then I will be standing at the front of the 1:30-1:45 swim corral. If it is not wetsuit legal, I will be standing all the way in the back of the line, with the people who are still opting to wear a wetsuit.  Due to my shoulder injury, there is no choice, I have been practicing with a pull buoy, and the times I don't swim with it, it still puts to much pressure on my shoulder.  So that settles that for me.  I'll most likely be standing on the right/east side like last year. Why mess with superstitions right?




If you switch to live coverage, they cover the pros until they finish. Then the main camera gets set up at the finish line, and if your watching the athlete tracker, you can watch how I’m running, and catch me crossing the finishline.  My Number is 917.  

You can look me up on Athlete Tracker to see where I am on the course.



Number Two – Smartphone 

On a Smart phone, down load the app IronTrac, it's the one I like. 

It should have up for distance 140.6
And for Year, it will be 2015
Boulder 140.6
Type in my Last name or Bib 917 and select  me to add to the watch list. Then you can check throughout the day.



There are other apps too if you look, this just seems to be the one I like the best, as some crash with all the activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment