Monday, November 7, 2011

How to track me during AZ IRONMAN Nov 20th, 2011....and then watch me Cross the finish line!!

Go To:

http://www.ironmanlive.com/

click on AZ IRONMAN

across the top will have some selections.  Video will began with the start of the race 7 AM (AZ time)  for the swim--- yes I'll be somewhere in that maddness, I plan to be on the outside near the back. Then it will mainly track the pros until they finish. Then once they are done, they will setup the camera at the finish line to watch all the age groupers ( like me !) come through. 

If you go to Athlete Tracker, you can input my last name OR my race number 401 and it will give you an update of where I will be on the course and from that you can get a good idea of when I will cross the finish line. I'm looking at around 9-10 pm AZ time.  ( we are 2 hours different from MI with the time change).


If anyone is lucky enough to see it and has the ability to record it....I'd love that!!!

1 comment: