Sunday, November 10, 2013

How to Track me during my Race for Ironman AZ 2013.

Those who have asked and want to know how to watch the race or track me during the race. Here is some info:


Sunday, November 17th, 2013 

Race starts at 7:00 AM Sharp. Pros start 6:45 AM (so MI time would be 9:00 AM respectively?) 

Online live coverage starts at 6:30 AM ( 8:30am MI Time)

I highly recommend if you only watch one thing...check out the Mass Swim start at 7 :00 AM,  it's one of the wildest sights you'll ever see. And having someone you know in that mess, I'm sure you will really add crazy to my middle name. :)

If you are coming to watch, top of the Mill Bridge is one of the coolest spots to watch the start in my opinion, or down along the water where you can be up close and personal.  If you do watch..snap some pics and video for me. I'd love anything you get. 


Number One -Computer

1.    Online go to www.ironmanlive.com
2.    Click on the AZ race
3.    Choose  Athlete Tracker
4.    Punch in my last name, or bib number 842.
5.    If you switch to live coverage, they cover the pros until they finish. Then the main camera gets set up at the finish line, and if your watching the athlete tracker, you can watch me cross the finish line.  The emotions at the finish line are pretty amazing. So if you’re looking for inspiration…just saying J

Number Two – Smartphone 

1.    On a Smart phone, down load the app IronTrac ( see app in middle for  picture)
2.    It should have up for distance 140.6
3.    And for Year, it will be 2014 (just the way they do it)
4.    Arizona should be first to select
5.    Type in my Last name or Bib 842 and select  me to add to the watch list. Then you can check throughout the day.

There are other apps too if you look, this just seems to be the one I like the best, as some crash with all the activity.





Number Three – My Cell and Facebook Page

            My good friend Stacy will have my cell phone for the day. So you feel the need to text her you can. And I’m sure she will post updates throughout the day on my progress on my Facebook page for me.  



If anyone has questions please feel free to let me know. 

1 comment:

  1. Saw that you just completed the first bike split! So proud of you girl!!!

    ReplyDelete