Wednesday, March 15, 2017

43 List # 15

When Skiing in Tahoe, getting the epic picture of Lake Tahoe is the goal. Even if it means taking a short trip down a Black Diamond.  Even if it means falling down, and sliding in 10 seconds or less down the Black Diamond and being stopped (luckily) by a huge pile of snow and a pole.  Totally worth it....

                    Amazing Day on the Mtn with two great new friends. Lisa and Lauren.


                                                So much fun hanging with this girl today.
         First time skiing in 20 years. I definitely like it better than snowboarding, I didn't injure myself.

                   I was proud that I was able to weave in/out of the poles.  Green run.  Warm-up
                                        Epic Tahoe photo, right before the Black Diamond.
                                                    Epic Tahoe Photo
                                                Drop off of the Black Diamond.
 I knew the second I dropped off the top and was trying to make my first turn, I wasn't going to make it.  I froze, then just tried to figure out how I was going to fall. Luckily, I landed on my butt. And my idea that I'd stop and get back up, backfired as I gained momentum and went sailing down the mtn.
                Where I landed... my butt and boot slide trail from top to bottom in 10 seconds or less.
                                              Cool Snow walls.
                                              Awesome views.
 
                              Two beautiful Ladies who I had a great day with!!! Lauren and Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment