Friday, March 24, 2017

43 List ---- # 33 Salsa Dancing and Random Race Signups!





Salsa Dancing

Yes, I really took salsa lessons. It was so much fun. Apparently it's every Friday night at the Peppermill.  Now those that know me, know I'm not a dancer, I've never been comfortable dancing and I try my best to be a wall flower.  Not tonight, lessons required you to walk around in a circle and every female danced with every male, while learning a dance. Tonight it was the "bachata".  I had so much fun. But while I was half way through, I had to stop looking down at the man's feet. Because it started to feel I was staring at everyone's crotch!!  So...I had to make some eye contact, that was awkward and eventually fun.  I will be doing it again.  I also learned on the floor, the salsa, from a nice guy who showed me the steps while we danced.  I had fun. And I'm looking forward to making it a weekly ritual while here in Reno.  Whose coming with us next week? 












Add to my fun day.....

While at packet pickup for a spontaneous 10K race tomorrow, a handsome guy convinced me to sign up for a 1/2 marathon in Tahoe in June. We had a very nice conversation that I really didn't want to stop.  Now I'll be starting some 1/2 Marathon training, after I run/walk my fun run 10 K tomorrow, starting under the Reno Arch. My birthday Month has been pretty awesome so far.  







No comments:

Post a Comment