Sunday, June 26, 2011

Nutrition: The Game Plan!




Nutrition!  It's the fourth event of the Ironman.  My goal is to be able to eat this for my post race meal. I tried to get it to rotate, but realize I could be lying down while I eat so it seems fitting to have it on its side!
I've been having alot of GI issues lately dealing with my Olympic Race, longer training runs and bike rides. Getting nauseated and not feeling so hot in the recovery stage where I can't get in the nutrition I need for recovery. And recovery is very important for achieving my goals. 

So The Game Plan:  I plan to do an overhaul on my nutrition in the next month . I have lots of reading material (as noted below) to assist me with my goals.  And if all goes well.....



This will not be my post race food for the week following my Ironman! 

No comments:

Post a Comment