Sunday, November 16, 2014

AZ Ironman 2014-Spectator!

Well, It's been a long time since I've been a spectator at an Ironman Event. But I must say it was really great to meet up with my Ironman family. It was also nice to meet up with my coach, and my teammates from FC.  I'm also really glad to spectate, but cause it gave me the desire to race again. I've been lacking the motivation to do anything race related. I know I'm in "off Season", but it's been a bit more then that. I was excited watching all the athletes race today, friends and strangers alike. It was also very emotional to watch athletes DNF. As it was so recent for me with Boulder, my heart ached from them as I knew EXACTLY what emotions were going through their head.  But it also made me more determined to fix what didn't work for Boulder, and crush it next year.  I guess its time to put up the countdown!!..

Ironman Boulder 2015
Redemption Baby



No comments:

Post a Comment