Monday, February 7, 2011

Day One!

Hmmmm...so today was day one of training. I had to switch it up just a bit, as I am running tomorrow and can't swim yet. So I lifted. I did the workout that was in the book...it took me 30 mins... but it's supposed to go 1 hour and 15 min. So maybe I didn't lift hard enough? But, I wanted to go easy with my back so I didn't over do it, especially with all the packing, moving, etc.  So I came home and did TRX training also for another 40 min. It ROCKED! I felt great!  I'm a bit tired and sore, but that could be because of all my packing. Today was a good day also because, I don't have to open up another water account and pay an insane deposit!  And, I also found out that I was approved for my Clinical Ladder IV at work today!  YEAH!!!!  Happy Dance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment